As a Health Economics Analyst in our team, you will play a key role in the process of capturing and communicating the evidence for our client’s products with the aim of maximising value and market access. Your key responsibilities include:
- Developing new and/or improving existing budget impact and cost-effectiveness models
- Undertake pricing and risk-sharing analyses
- Prepare applications for reimbursement to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC) in Australia and PHARMAC in New Zealand; and
- Collaborate with the other members of the SYNEVi team
What you bring to SYNEVi
- A university degree in public health, pharmacoeconomics, health economics, or life sciences
- An understanding of health economic modelling methodologies;
- The ability to evaluate health outcomes materials (e.g. scientific literature);
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Advanced skills working with modelling software, in particular MS Excel; and
- Energy, enthusiasm, a great work attitude and a desire to be part of a fun and hardworking tight knit team.
If this role sounds like the right role for you, and to learn more about working at SYNEVi, contact us today.